“Interactive were engaged to perform urgent infrastructure upgrades in (withheld for security reasons). I would like to provide some feedback about the services provided….
Some key points include:
- Interactive were responsive to multiple scheduling changes after the receipt of a PO and original install dates.
- On request for compression of the schedule due to programme requirements Interactive applied additional overtime resources without request of variation to the order.
- Interactive reduced the overall install completion by almost two days in a two week programme.
- Interactive also identified a number of safety issues with existing wiring and managed to rectify these issues within the compressed time frame.
- The onsite foreman and staff provided professional customer facing service ensuring, that work was not only completed as quoted but to the exact requirements of the project.
I would like to thank Interactive for their support in this activity and highly recommend their services for any future works. While the compression of two days does not seem significant in normal terms, it has allowed Phase 6 to continue critical path works without further delay.