Interactive Cabling Pty Ltd specialises in the installation and design of Data, Electrical and Structured Cabling Systems for major corporations, State and Federal Government Departments in the Sydney area and other major centres, as well as remote areas throughout Australia.
We can provide all your electrical requirements. We only use quality products that meet Australian Standards. Safety is our goal for all our customers and personnel.
Interactive Cabling Pty Ltd has established itself as a major installer of telecommunications cabling and services. We specialise in fibre optic infrastructure (both internal and external) for all applications.
Well designed projects provide reliability and functionality.
Our track record for quality installations is second to none. Over 34 years of trade experience and Industry knowledge.
Full Documentation in accordance with Industry standards.
We work to the highest standards and repeat business is our goal.
We offer a comprehensive range of products for direct purchase.
Products available through Interactive Cabling P/L:
- UPS (420VA to 200kVA)
- Equipment Cabinets (Wall mount, full height, Open style, Server, Class B & C Secure cabinets)
- Cable Management
- Power Rails (Un-managed & Managed)
- Copper and Fibre Optic Patch/Fly Leads
- Active Network equipment (Switches, GBIC’s, Media converters etc.)
- Wireless Access Points
- Cable Accessories (Ducting, floor boxes/table boxes)
- SCEC cable pits and padlocks
Enquire for more information.
* * All product purchases are subject to our Standard Trading Terms.
“Interactive were engaged to perform urgent infrastructure upgrades in (withheld for security reasons). I would like to provide some feedback about the services provided….
Some key points include:
- Interactive were responsive to multiple scheduling changes after the receipt of a PO and original install dates.
- Interactive reduced the overall install completion by almost two days in a two week programme.
- Interactive also identified a number of safety issues with existing wiring and managed to rectify these issues within the time frame and without variation.
- The onsite foreman and staff provided professional customer facing service ensuring, that work was not only completed as quoted but to the exact requirements of the project.
“Arriving at work this morning I inspected the result of your technicians efforts in remediating the Cabinets in our Main Comms Room.
Not long after that, your technician knocked on my door to see if I was satisfied with the job.
I told him so and I wish to put in writing the extent of satisfaction and gratitude that I am feeling right now.
What can only be described as a transformation has occurred in that Comms Room. The quality of workmanship both inside and outside of the cabinets can only be described as excellent; as if the place was made for the cabinets.